Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Loaded Wares web site (the “Site”) and our services, including all purchases, and inquiries, from Loaded Wares is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below personally or as an agent for any business entity you represent. The term “Customer” means you or the business entity you are ordering goods or services for. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and please do not submit any orders for products or services. The terms and conditions posted on this website, including the warranty policy, are public information and must be adhered to by anyone doing business with Loaded Wares unless there is a written contract signed by an officer of Loaded Wares.
- Customer agrees that Loaded Wares is not responsible for any mistakes in product pictures and information. Customer is advise to verify the information of the product being purchased. Loaded Wares reserves the right to modify any content on its sites entirely.
- Any additional requirement for any order must be communicated with Loaded Wares and signed.
- Customer agrees that shipping costs and expenses will not be refunded once product is shipped.
- Customer is charged 5% of the total purchase for any cancelled order(s) that has not been shipped or not in the process of shipping.
- Upon cancellations, a 20% restock fee is charged on orders that are prepared to be shipped, in the process of shipping, being/been delivered or returned.
is the Customer's responsibility to look over their email confirmation
and make sure all shipping, billing and item purchased are correct. If
you do not get an email confirmation, call us to see if the order went
through. Do not submit multiple orders or you will end up paying full
restocking and shipping fees.